Obercreek farm is a Certified Organic farm located in Wappinger Falls, NY. We grow over 125 varieties of vegetables for our CSA, have wholesale accounts in the Hudson Valley and New York City, sell at farmer's markets, and through our onsite farm stand. When weather turns too cold to grow food in the field, we keep the farm alive by growing specialty baby greens in our passive solar greenhouses. In addition to vegetable production, Obercreek has a half-acre hop yard and a quarter-acre perennial herb garden. We are a group of young farmers with a passion for hard work that brings health and sustainability to our community, ourselves, and our soil. We are dedicated to preserving the natural integrity of our land by nurturing a biologically diverse environment. We want to foster a place where the community can come together to teach, learn, experience, and celebrate life in the Hudson Valley. Our crew is working hard to generate awareness of how one can support their local farmer and become connected with the land on which their food is grown. We hope to participate in and host local events as well as collaborate with neighboring farmers and businesses to provide the public with the ongoing knowledge involved in a sustainable, organic lifestyle.
June 6th 2018 thru October 31st 2018 (22 Weeks)
2018 CSA Member Share
- Pricing: $550.00 ($50.00 off with signups before March 1st 2018)
- 8-10 Vegetable Types weekly as well as seasonal UPick Flowers and Herbs
- On Farm Wednesday pickup hosted by one of our farmers.
- See Obercreek Farm's website for more information
2018 Supporter Card
- $200.00 (Get an additional $40.00 with card purchase before May 1st)
- See Obercreek Farm's website for more information.
Obercreek Farm Stand
81 New Hamburg Road
Wappingers Falls, ny 12590