FarmOn! Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization and public charity located in Copake NY that creates and funds youth educational programs and is working to preserve family farming in America by fostering the entrepreneurial spirit of youth in agriculture to rebuild rural economies and fill the succession gap on family farms to inspire a world where a career in sustainable agriculture is valued and profitable for the next generation to feed us.
FarmOn! at Empire Farm’s Organic Farm Share 2020
Support Youth Education with your Flexible Subscription COMPLETE WITH GREENS, VEGETABLES, FRUIT, EGGS, FLOWERS + CBD
We remain committed to supporting local and organic agriculture in the Hudson Valley as we envision a world where careers in agriculture are valued and profitable, FarmOn! Foundation is excited to share our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) at Empire Farm in Copake NY. We launched our #abcsa Farm Share Program in NYC with abc Kitchen by Jean Georges 9 years ago pairing his celebrated recipes in a pioneer program with an aggregated box of fresh grocery goods from the farm to your table as a way to eat fresh organic Hudson Valley produce and products, celebrate family farms, support charity and skip the supermarket!
During this time of uncertainty, we must value our health before it’s gone and commit to support local farms that adhere to strict protocol and food handling guidelines like Empire Farm and partner farms.
By purchasing local organic seasonal foods directly from the farm, you not only eat right, but 100% of your farm share supports careers in agriculture though our innovative youth education programs and local family farms that produce fruit, dairy and meat. All produce is organic and seasonal.
- Organic greens are harvested same day, Vegetables are seasonal
- All Cheese is sourced locally
- Eggs are Free Range, Pastured
- Wild Flowers are Organic and You Pick available
- Organic CBD products from Organic Hemp grown at Empire Farm
- CSA multiple share offers allow pick up from June through October
- $55 per Box, or 10 for $500 ($50 per box), 20 for $850 ($42.50 per box)
- $20 per bag and bring your own bag to fill
- Buy in advance: $150 for 10 shares, $250 for 20 shares
- $25 Selected for you one box, 10 boxes for $200
- Access You-Pick from our Victory Garden (prices vary, members are discounted)
- $100 Monthly or pay in advance $500 with 10% discount
- Eggs $7 (Included in full share box)
- Fruit $8 (Included in full share box)
- Cheese or Dairy Selection $10
- CBD $Prices by product range from $19-$200 per product
END OF JUNE - OCTOBER
HOW IT WORKS: CHOICES! CHOICES! You may pre-buy one or 20 shares with your tax-deductible donation to FarmOn! Foundation. Shares feed a family of 2-4 one week.
PICK UPS: Curbside or farm store (when allowed) at Empire Farm Fridays and Saturdays or by appt weekdays.
PRICING: We can work with you to mix/match or split shares with friends/family. Tax Deductible Donation applies.
Full Farm Share Boxes: Each week our farmers will curate a victory farm garden box for you to take home! Each share will also feature a recipe that includes at least 2 of the items in your box. Included: A variety of organically grown same-day harvested greens, herbs, seasonal vegetables, local fruit, flower bouquet and fresh eggs.
Fill-A-Bag Vegetables: Fill a bag with fresh greens, herbs, seasonal vegetables.
Box of Organic Local Flowers: 1 Large Bouquet or 4 small bouquets of wildflowers.
CBD CSA Share: One tincture, one pain stick & gummies
++ Add-Ons ++ Options Available Per Share:
100% of your farm share and charitable contribution to FarmOn! Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization and public charity, is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
FarmOn! at Empire Farm
556 Empire Road
Copake, ny 12516